Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Welcome to my new blog!!!


Hey guys!!
I decided to start this "Dear Natalie" blog because awhile ago one of my sisters friends was having a party called "Welcoming into Womanhood" where all the lady's brought a word of encouragement for the girl as she enters this new stage in her life. I decided to write a little something...and it turned into 3 pages full of things!! So I thought...hmm...maybe I should write a book...just about my different experiences and how to deal with life in general. Things that I have learned over the years! The reason I named it "Dear Natalie" is because my sister's "Welcoming into Womanhood" party is coming up....and I always wanted to present her with a book of advice...from someone who's JUST been there...but that didn't happen so here is a blog to do the job! And maybe one day this will become a book!? We'll see:) But for now welcome to this new blog I hope it is encouraging not only to younger girls but to everyone else who reads it!
Sarah

3 comments:

|| davidjay || said...

Such an awesome idea!

I'm not a girl (I don't think) but I know that there's nothing more attractive to a guy than a Proverbs 31 woman!

Anonymous said...

"I'm not a girl (I don't think)"
HAHA!! hopefully not...:) lol

this thing is AWESOME!!!

:)

Debbie Garon said...

awww ur such a good sister sar!!!