Friday, June 16, 2006

Lemonade stands???



Ok...so let's see...I'm believing God for: studionewcameraequipmenthousetorentouthusbandclothesstrongrelationshipsetc!! Did you get all that? lol! Ever since I was little my parents taught me how to believe God for things. When I was 7 I wanted an American Girl doll sooooo bad!!! Allll of my friends had one but my parents wanted me to earn the money to buy one. Well...I could have a lemonade stand everyday for the next 10 years to possibly earn the money for one....or I could believe God for one! I choose the latter...or I might still be running a lemonade stand today!! The first thing I did was pray and ask God for the doll.. then I gave one of my favorite dolls away to someone to sow that seed for the next doll! When you sow you reap! It definitely didn't happen overnight it was a couple weeks or months until it finally manifested!! My parents one night asked me if I had $100 what would I do with it? Now for a 7 or 8 year old that is ALOT of money! I knew EXACTLY what I was going to do!! Buy that American Girl doll! My uncle had passed away and left every niece and nephew $100 and I was able to get the doll!! All it took was faith, prayer, and sowing!!! Sometimes God will give you wisdom if you are supposed to do something, like before this probably when I was 6 I wanted a different doll, so I gave another one away, prayed and had a lemonade stand! I had that doll by the end of the week!! You can't just be lazy and hope that what you are believing for will fall out of the sky!! God set these systems up for us to use! Not just hope that sometime in the future maybe what I want will happen!! NO!!! Get on it today!!! What are you believing God for?? Get a scripture for it, pray it, see if you need to sow anything, and start thanking God for that harvest!! Don't give up until it happens!!!! God wants to be involved in every part of your life even the things that you think are little he is there to help!!! Because he loves you!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, I feel pumped now! Heheh, GOOD POST!

=D Sam

J@KE said...

Why are there only guys posting on this blog??????

It's all good stuff but where's the target audience?

J@KE

Anonymous said...

Honestly I think guys are getting just as much out of it as girls!!
I've been telling ALOT of friends about it, but i think they dont know how to comment:) lol

Anonymous said...

I had to save up for a Fisher Price Dollhouse when I was five... I still have it down in the basement. I think I stopped playing with it when I was twelve.